All scaffolders must be a holder of a Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) Card, including labourers. To obtain a CISRS card employees need to undertake a ‘Working at Height’ CSCS assessment. A CISRS card holder will be accepted as competent to carry out scaffolding erection, dismantling and alteration as part of a scaffolding gang.
- Part One Intensive Course – Tube and Fitting. This course teaches and reinforces the core skills of scaffolding, including how to safely erect, alter and dismantle basic structures.
- Part Two Intensive Course – Tube and Fitting. This course is for people who have spent a minimum of six months on site since passing the Scaffolding Part One course.
- Practical Assessment – Tube and Fitting. This course is designed to assess your scaffolding knowledge and expertise.
- Advanced Scaffolding. This course teaches how to erect, alter and dismantle a range of complex scaffolding structures.
- Scaffolding Supervisor. This course aims to develop the core management skills you need to effectively supervise scaffolding operations.